Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• annajohnson
    replied
    You can also go with the HomeRight Paint Sprayer or Paint Zoom Paint Sprayer. Both are readily available on Amazon. Also, If you are not ready to spend on a sprayer for one-time use then you can also go with some expert Fence cleaner/painter who will definitely do your work neatly.
    Last edited by annajohnson; 06-30-2022, 10:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• handyandy
    replied
    Hi,

I would go with the Wagner Spraytech Handheld Paint Sprayer or the GoPlus Paint Sprayer if you are looking for inexpensive. They are both under $100. If you are willing to spend more than that, then let us know and I would have different recommendations.

Good luck with your fence!

Leave a comment:

• DD716TED
    started a topic Suggestion on what to use

Suggestion on what to use

This spring I want to paint about 200 linear ft of wood fence constructed of 6" x 6' boards. I will only be painting one side as the neighbors have kept the other side fairly well over the years.. I will be using a color latex based paint. I want to spray it as the last time I did it by brush / roller and it took all summer.. What would be a good but inexpensive sprayer to buy and use? I would buy a sprayer and probably not use it again for another 5 years or so I don't want to spend a fortune on it just to spray a fence.. Harbor Freight? Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.. Thanks
Working...
X
=