No announcement yet.

Towel rod and toilet paper holder


Forum Top GA Ad Widget

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Towel rod and toilet paper holder

    I recently purchased a new town home and the builder used what looks like the white ceramic towel rod and toilet paper holder similar to what you might see in a hotel. The towel rod is attached to the drywall and the toilet paper holder is attached to a maple wood cabinet. The problem is I would like to replace these, but there aren't any set screws to loosen and remove the fixtures. It appears that the builder used some type of glue or putty to just stick them on. Please help me get rid of these ugly things!!

  • #2
    You can remove them by using a stiff spatula/putty knife gently ease it in behind the fixture, using it to cut the glue as you gently pull the fixture.
    Little about a lot and a lot about a little.
    Every day is a learning day.