It's said to be 2.5' to 3' in diameter. Cast iron and found in a yard.
Can anyone identify this thing?
Collapse
X
-
the garden thing
Hi folks,
I would have joined you sooner but my computer had other ideas. I have a new picture and the measurements. That is a 25' tape measure on the top with 1' of tape pulled out. As you can see it's now standing. This thing measures 2.5 feet across from the outside edge of one small circle to the small circle opposite it. The center hole is 6" and the rectangular ones measure 5" across and this sucker is heavy! (For those of you who don't know, it's made out of cast iron.) There are some letters on one side only but they are rusted and impossible to identify. If I find out what it is before you do, I'll let you know.Comment
-
Pushkins, you may be right. My dad came up with that same idea over the weekend. I'll start looking up tractors. ThanksComment
Trending
Collapse
-
by luvojibHello everyone.
I’m considering installing permanent LED lighting around my home and would like to hear from anyone who has experience...-
Channel: Everything Else
-
-
by HawkIt might be nice and helpful if we had a thread where we (members) introduced ourselves and what trade(s) we're involved with. Just a thought, what do...
-
Channel: Everything Else
-
Tag Cloud
Collapse



Little about a lot and a lot about a little.
Comment