Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satellite TV

Hi,
    Currently I am using Time Warner Cabel to receive TV programms. My question is that if I switch it to satellite TV, how to install the cable? I mean that should I drill a hole on the wall to connect cable to the TV set? That will damage the wall and make the room poor appearance.

Thanks.

Time Warner cable's signal is off a satellite. Dish network and Directv require access to where the main tv is located. Directv has two sets of cables that go to the receiver. Dish used to have one cable for each receiver. I don't know if that has changed. In any case two cables off the lnb amplifier is standard.

Comment

So did you drill a hole on the wall? This is my question. Can you upload a picture?

Comment

A hole big enough to accept two cables was necessary. it is located near the top of my baseboard. the hole is sealed with clear silicone both inside and out.

Comment

The guys that install your Satellite will know how to do the install without making any unsightly holes in your walls. You have some say so as to where the drill these holes.

Comment

Working...
          X
          =