Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House and Pet Sitting

Please excuse me if this is posted in the wrong forum.

About a month ago I put an ad in Craigslist for house sitting and pet sitting. I am retired and have time on my hands. I received no responses and forgot about the ad.

I just received an inquiry and now have to think about what would be a fair price to ask to house sit which includes pet sitting. I think someone would be very happy to have someone stay at their home while they are gone to tend to the plants, mail, weed the flower beds, pick up litter and tend to the pets. I know from experience that putting a pet in a kennel during one's vacation is an agonizing experience.

I would appreciate any suggestions on what to charge. The woman that inquired said they have four acres and some pets. I can clean the house while I am there; windows, dust, etc.

What would be a fair price to ask? FWIW, the location is in central Florida where a deserted house is definitely an invitation for burglars.
    Thanks

Tim

I'm a bit surprised that someone would trust a person they don't know to do such a thing nowadays. Not saying that your not trust worthy its just something I wouldn't think happens anymore. As for a price I'm not sure... I guess it depends on how long and what not. Just how many pets are you having to watch and so on. What does a kennel charge?

Comment

Working...
    X
    =