Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions for squeezing 2 children in today's tiny bedrooms?

Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solutions for squeezing 2 children in today's tiny bedrooms?

Aside from bunk beds, what options are there for putting 2 children in a single bedroom and STILL having some floor space in there for them to play? Trundle? Every house we've lived in, it seems the bedrooms are made for 1 child only and we have 2 in each bedroom with 2 twins each - what have you done?

I loved bunk beds as a kid. They also make a single (twin) bed unit that is above a desk or storage area (cabinet and drawers). Worked great in my college dorm.

P.S. So why are "single beds" called "twin"?

Comment

you might want to put together a type of corner bunk bed setup... but that'll just take up more room...
      sorry

we raised 5 kids in a 3 bedroom...

bedrooms are for sleeping, get um outside! lol

do you have a walk-in attic?

or unfinished basement?

or the last thing... you two take the smallest one and give yours up! HA! yeah Sure!

Comment

If you could do something like an L-Shape with the beds, that would leave some floor space. If you really want to know how to maximize a bedroom, I suggest looking up some college dorm room photos haha.

Comment

Purely natural lighting may be used to create a even more large look and feel within their space.
          In order to layout a bedroom meant for twins, you must take into consideration that both have unique individualities and may want a specific matter despite the other.
          You might really love the L-shaped bunk bed complete with matching built-in desks to save more space

Comment

Working...
          X