Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zebsdad View Post
    New posts at the top is great. How about a "mark forums read" next to it? When I get done reading the new posts that I am interested in, I like to mark all the rest as read.....
    I thought when you are logged in it marks them as read as you read them. That isn't the case for you? Maybe it is only because my account is administrator? Let me know, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!

Comment

marks mine as read, but what do I know I'm just a lonely little handy, man !!
      Little about a lot and a lot about a little.
      Every day is a learning day.

Comment

Originally posted by pushkins View Post
        marks mine as read, but what do I know I'm just a lonely little handy, man !!
        Ah, I see now you're a journey, man. Maybe I should change your title. Might want to use this as your avatar?

Comment

Lets say there are 10 new posts. I read 3 of them and want to mark all the others as read because I don't want to see the 7 the next time I sign in to New posts. There is a Mark all as read on the home page down at the bottom but I don't want to go back there to get them marked as read.

I have a short cut on my desktop to the mark as read place that works fine but I would like to get rid of my desktop clutter.

Comment

Originally posted by zebsdad View Post
            Lets say there are 10 new posts. I read 3 of them and want to mark all the others as read because I don't want to see the 7 the next time I sign in to New posts. There is a Mark all as read on the home page down at the bottom but I don't want to go back there to get them marked as read.

I have a short cut on my desktop to the mark as read place that works fine but I would like to get rid of my desktop clutter.
            Gotcha, thanks for the description, I'll see what I can do

Comment

Working...
            X
            =