Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbage Disposal/Dishwasher/Low water pressure

Hi, I'm new and hope you can help! Our garbage disposal seems blocked and we tried to snake it but the turn seems to sharp at the back of the cabinet, the snake won't go. My hubby installed a new faucet last night which is working great, no leaks now, but the pressure is very low amd I think that the pressure may not have been enough to push the food scraps I put down it today and maybe it got blocked up because of that?? Also now the dishwasher water is running into the sink when it exits the dishwasher! Also we still have water pressure problem which may be the root of this whole thing. Can you help?
    Janice

You've got two separate problems. Water presure will not affect the drainage. You have to clean out the drain line. Get a more flexible snake.

The water pressure problem, if you did not have one before the faucet was changed is either inside the faucet or the shut off was not fully reopened. After replacing a faucet you should check the screen in the faucet head 'cause you just filled it with sediment from your work.

Comment

Working...
    X
    =