Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frigidaire Ultra Quiet III WON't DRAIN WATER!!!

Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frigidaire Ultra Quiet III WON't DRAIN WATER!!!

My dishwasher (Frigidaire Ultra Quiet III) will not drain the dirty water. One of my relatives turned off the swtich under my sink (which I imagine is an emergency shutoff switch) during the cycle and ever since we cannot get the water out! We have run many cycles and even tried to just run the end of the cycle where it should drain. My husband pulled out the washer and disconnected the hose from the disposal and there is no clog. IT JUST WON'T DRAIN! Please help!

Model number?

** Frigidaire Ultra Quiet III dishwasher **

I'm afraid that marketing name is not enough information to identify the appliance in question. What is needed is its exact model number.

** One of my relatives turned off the switch under my sink (which I imagine is an emergency shutoff switch) **

There should be no part of the dishwasher under the sink. If it was just a switch for the dishwasher's power supply, turning it off shouldn't usually affect its operation once power was restored.

** My husband pulled out the washer and disconnected the hose from the disposal and there is no clog. **

Did you try putting that hose into a bucket or tub at counter height to see if it would drain into it?

Is there an air gap in the drain line between the dishwasher and the disposal? If so, did anyone check it for blockages and in the hoses leading to and from it?

Dan O.
    www.Appliance411.com
    The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
    X
    =