Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dishwasher will not drain

My dishwasher will not drain.

I know my drain pipes are not clogged because I remove the DW drain hose from the garbage disposal to let it drain into a bucket. I made sure it went all the way up to the bottom of the countertop and down again. No water came out of the drain hose.

Next, I pull the DW out and remove the drain hose of the DW at the back. Water drained out from that hole by the bucketful. So I check the DW hose. No clogged.

How are DW suppose to drain? Is there a pump or something that pushes the water up into the drainhose that is broken?

b.t.

It could be the PUMP is at fault, or a faulty main control.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by lbt007

My dishwasher will not drain.

I know my drain pipes are not clogged because I remove the DW drain hose from the garbage disposal to let it drain into a bucket. I made sure it went all the way up to the bottom of the countertop and down again. No water came out of the drain hose.

Next, I pull the DW out and remove the drain hose of the DW at the back. Water drained out from that hole by the bucketful. So I check the DW hose. No clogged.

How are DW suppose to drain? Is there a pump or something that pushes the water up into the drainhose that is broken?

b.t.
      [/quote

You are sure that the plug is removed from the disposal, right?

Did you ever see OHM'S mother in LAW?...... SHOCKING!
      <i>Did you ever see OHM\'S mother in LAW?</i>...... <font color=\"red\">SHOCKING!</font id=\"red\">

Comment

Working...
      X
      =