Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitchenaid Dishwasher KUD101lbl CLEAN LIGHT FLASHING

We recently replaced the electronic controls on our dishwasher due to not drying the dishes even after adding the rinse aid. Now we have a clean light flashing 7 times a brief pause then starting again. I ran the diagnostics code and it cleared. Then I started the dishwasher again and it ran for a while then shut off to the clean light blinking! I then ran the diagnostics again and started it on the rinse cycle: it completed the rinse cycle & the light didn't flash however it won't work regularly ? any suggestions? thanks!

Isolate and correct cause

clean light flashing 7 times
    You can read about that symptom and possible causes at the following link:

LINK > My dishwasher's clean light is flashing 7 times and won't run. How do I reset the control?

JFYI

Dan O.
    www.Appliance411.com
    The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

Thanks Dan,
      I read all the information and cleared the code However after the code was cleared and I started the dishwasher it got stuck during the washing cycle and turned off to once again flash the clean light. It appears to be getting stuck with the heating cycle and I have ran the water in the sink to make sure it is to the correct temp before starting. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by okchic

It appears to be getting stuck with the heating cycle. Any suggestions?
        Just for someone to look into the possible causes suggested at the link (ie. not heating the water and it not spraying properly).

I have ran the water in the sink to make sure it is to the correct temp before starting.
        Which is what exactly? Dishwashers expect the incoming water temperature to be between 120 and 140°F.

Some cycles heat the water to even more than that. It is also possible that the control is either not sensing the water temperature properly (ie. like because of temperature sensor problem) or the control just not acting upon that information as it is suppose to (ie. defective control).

Kitchenaid dishwasher [model] KUD101lbl
        That model number is incorrect, can you double check it? The closest I found was KUDi01iLBL and there might also be a number at the very end of it as well.

JMO

Dan O.
        www.Appliance411.com
        The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~
        Last edited by Dan O.; 05-16-2009, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Dan, its KUDI0ILBL5
          its kudi0ilbl5

Comment

Working...
          X
          =