Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karaoke Mixer/amp

Had to post this here so "Carol" wouldn't be offended.
    Larry, I got a RSQ PRO PA 3000 mosfet mixer/amplifier that chit the bed four years ago and its been sitting here gathering dust. I need a backup amp for my DJing gigs. Originally this was the prime amp and the one I got now was the backup. When it blew, a fuse that is used in the output also blew. When I looked inside it, the mosfet was clearly blown up along with what looks like a can capacitor blew up too. I already explained briefly in the other post. I haven't been able to find anybody here in NY that'll even touch the amp. I have a UPS account so sending it to you guys shouldn't be a problem. I like the amp because there's all sorts of beeps and whistles to expand the sound and enhanced microphone reverb. How much to look at it?

Originally posted by HayZee518 View Post
    Had to post this here so "Carol" wouldn't be offended.
    Larry, I got a RSQ PRO PA 3000 mosfet mixer/amplifier that chit the bed four years ago and its been sitting here gathering dust. I need a backup amp for my DJing gigs. Originally this was the prime amp and the one I got now was the backup. When it blew, a fuse that is used in the output also blew. When I looked inside it, the mosfet was clearly blown up along with what looks like a can capacitor blew up too. I already explained briefly in the other post. I haven't been able to find anybody here in NY that'll even touch the amp. I have a UPS account so sending it to you guys shouldn't be a problem. I like the amp because there's all sorts of beeps and whistles to expand the sound and enhanced microphone reverb. How much to look at it?
    No charge to look at it if shipped in.
    we are at approvedaudioservice.com

Comment

Working...
    X
    =