Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Advice on Kitchen Cabinet Repair

Hello everyone,

I'm currently facing a dilemma with my kitchen cabinets and could really use some advice. Recently, I've noticed some issues with the hinges on a few of my cabinet doors, causing them to sag and not close properly. I'm debating whether to attempt a DIY repair or hire a professional. Has anyone here encountered a similar problem? If so, what solutions did you find most effective? Additionally, I'm curious about the cost implications of hiring a professional versus tackling the repair myself. Any insights or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by kemiy View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm currently facing a dilemma with my kitchen cabinets and could use some advice. Recently, I've noticed some issues with the hinges on a few of my cabinet doors, causing them to sag and not close properly. I'm debating whether to attempt a DIY repair or hire a professional here. Has anyone here encountered a similar problem? If so, what solutions did you find most effective? Additionally, I'm curious about the cost implications of hiring a professional versus tackling the repair myself. Any insights or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance for your help!

Comment

Working...
    X
    =