Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electrical problems

Last week we had a severe hail storm and 2 days ago I discovered I have roof damage (leaks in 2 adjacent rooms). Contacted insurance company but because of high number of claims they can't inspect until about a week. Contacted them prior to realizing damage. Part of my roof is a flat rubber roof. I now have leaks on the flat side. My question is: Since this storm my electrical power blinks off for a few seconds but comes back on, this has happened approximately 7 times in the last weeks. Could this be connected to the leaks in the roofs? Is there a possibility of electrical short. Today is Sunday and I won't be able to speak to insurance reps until tomorrow.

Hope you have this resolved by now. If not, you could probably call an electrician for a house visit not to do work but to do a brief inspection of what is going on. A lot of people hire electricians to sometimes look things over and apply their expertise and recommendations -- of course they have to be paid for the house visit. Ask friends if they know an electrician - then go from there.

Comment

Working...
    X
    =