Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch for Nutone 8490 Bathroom fan

Hello,

I am trying to replace a wall switch for a Nutone 8490 bathroom fan. The fan itself works & looks great. The switch (VS-61 - original as far as I can tell) works; but looks horrible and I would like to replace it.

The switch is integrated with the wallplate, and offers 3 speeds. If possible, I would like to find a replacement that would fit behind a traditional switchplate.

Whomever put this fan in (before I bought the house), added a single-gangbox next to a double-gangbox. The result looks horrible - a triple-gang switchplate won't fit. I would gladly loose the ability to control speeds to change down to a single double-gang box (light & fan on the same switch with the shower light on the second switch)

I can't find the VS-61 anywhere, and I don't know enough about fans to know what to look for.

Can anyone help me tell me if what I would like to do is possible and understand what to look for?

Thanks!!

Arron

please go to the following site:
    Westside Wholesale, Inc. - Leviton Decora Three Rocker Combo Switch, Single-Pole - Light Almond
    name of the place is westside wholesale. the switch is called a three pole rocker, made by Leviton. It uses the "decora" line of switchplates. It is three rocker switches on one yoke.

Comment

Working...
    X
    =