Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird electrical problem

every once in a while one side of the electric goes off for two or three hours. but when i turn the kitchen stove on the other electic comes on. if i turn the stove off that side goes off except for the furnace. if i wait for it to come back on itself the furnace comes back on. it scares me and i`m not afraid of anything. it`s a 2002 clayton manufactured home

you'll need to be a little more precise in describing your problem. the house wiring or furnace or stove??

Comment

You have one leg of your service out.

You need to contact the power company RIGHT NOW!
      With a home that new I doubt it is inside.

Comment

weird

the whole front wall of house goes off. while it is off i can turn stove on and the whole wall comes back on but not at full strength. i guess thats why the furnace doesn`t come on because its not at full strength. but when the electric comes back on by itself then everything is at full strenth.

Comment

I agree with speedy CALL YOUR POWER COMPANY. One side of your input line is going out. When you turn on your stove you are completing the circuit for the other side of the 240 line. It also may be running at half voltage. CALL YOUR POWER COMPANY

Comment

Weird Electrical Problem

Thanks Speedy And Hayzee, You Guys Have Been A Great Help To Me. Thanks, Ron

Comment

Working...
            X
            =