Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which flooring in bedroom goes with tile in the rest of the house

We have to replace some really gross carpet in our bedrooms and the rest of the house is tiled. I like the idea of wood laminated flooring for the bedrooms, but my husband says it won't look good with the tile in the rest of house. I also think it will be hard to match that tile if we put tile in the bedrooms too, plus I don't like the idea of tile in bedrooms. I also don't like carpet as I have allergies, it is hard to get clean, and gets gross. What do you think?

what sort of coloring do you have for the tiles in the house? rugs in the bedrooms catch lint and [cooties!] good catch all for dust mites too! a light blonde laminate might be good for you.

Comment

<hi>

Dear sir,
      Good luck and great success in 2007 Year.
      We would like to introduce our company and products, hope that we could establish business cooperation in the future.
      Main Products: laminate flooring accessories.
      We are looking forward to your specific inquiries.

lynda
      foreign trade merchandiser
      changzhou xiangrong decorated material ltd.
      Address: Henglin town, Changzhou city,
      Jiangsu province, China
      Tel: (86-519) 8721550
      Fax: (86-519) 8721722
      email:laminate-molding@hotmail.com
      site:xiangrongcn dot com
      msn:laminate-molding@hotmail.com

Comment

There are variety of colors of laminate. And you can find colors to match your tile well!

Comment

Originally posted by cnsutb View Post
          We have to replace some really gross carpet in our bedrooms and the rest of the house is tiled. I like the idea of wood laminated flooring for the bedrooms, but my husband says it won't look good with the tile in the rest of house. I also think it will be hard to match that tile if we put tile in the bedrooms too, plus I don't like the idea of tile in bedrooms. I also don't like carpet as I have allergies, it is hard to get clean, and gets gross. What do you think?
          As said laminate comes in many different designs.. I installed a tile design in my kitchen and it has fooled many people, them thinking it was real tile, so look around.
          Gerry the canoebuilder

Comment

flooring

If you have an extra piece of the tile, take it with you to the store and it should be easy to match. Light wood tones are in or you could go for a contrast with the tile. Try to match the "mood" of the tile, however. Is it Spanish terra cotta or an Italian looking marble? Old World or contemporary? Stick with the same overall style.

Comment

Working...
            X