Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peel and Stick Tiles

I have a small (9x9') room in the basement. This house is only used as my cats' bedroom (litter pans, water, bed, etc.), and currently has carpet on the floor (cement floor in good condition under carpet and underlay). In addition to being impractical for the room's current purpose, the carpet is old and needs removing, regardless.

I don't want to spend a lot of money on this room and would like to use some sort of flooring that will be easy to clean (let's just say that one of my cats is quite geriatric and isn't always the neatest beastie). I'm contemplating the peel and stick tiles available at Home Depot and am wondering if anyone has any comments on this product.

I will likely be selling this house in 5 years and don't want to 'cheap out' too much, but there are 3 bedrooms upstairs, another full bedroom in the basement, and this little room doesn't have a closet, so I'd likely just 'stage' it as a storage room at the time of selling. I don't imagine the tile would deter people from buying the house.

Thanks, in advance, for any and all comments/suggestions, etc.
Working...
X
=