Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair of floors

Hello everyone, I'm going to make repairs on the second floor of my house, I wanted to lay vinyl flooring, but I read on the Internet about the shortcomings of this coating, https://homeconstants.com/ write here that at first it releases toxins that will be harmful to children, so I'm looking for some alternative that you can give advice?

There are several alternative flooring options that you may consider, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Some popular options include:
    1. Laminate flooring - Laminate flooring is made from composite wood and can be a cost-effective alternative to hardwood flooring. It is durable and easy to clean, but it may not be as environmentally friendly as some other options.
    2. Bamboo flooring - Bamboo flooring is an eco-friendly option that is made from a rapidly renewable resource. It is also durable and easy to clean, but it may not be as scratch resistant as some other flooring materials.
    3. Cork flooring - Cork flooring is another eco-friendly option that is made from the bark of cork oak trees. It is soft and comfortable underfoot, and it is also resistant to moisture and insects.
    4. Linoleum flooring - Linoleum flooring is made from natural materials such as linseed oil, cork dust, and tree resin, and is a sustainable and environmentally friendly option. It is also durable and easy to clean, but it may not be as scratch resistant as some other flooring materials.

Ultimately, the best flooring option for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. Before making a final decision, it's a good idea to consider the cost, durability, maintenance requirements, and environmental impact of each option.

Comment

Working...
    X
    =