Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odor Control Using Toilet Ventilation System

Hi guys, I'm new her. I don't know whether I'm posting this in the right place, I wanted to know whether using toilet ventilation systems will help to get rid of only the odor or the bacteria as well. I was planning on installing one in my restaurant. Because of the fear of germs and odor a lot of customers are avoiding using the restrooms. I thought that installing a toilet ventilation system would be a good idea. I have heard that Jon-E-Vac toilet ventilating system is a good one. Has anyone else used it? I just would like to know its reviews before installing it.

I think their fear selling is way over rated...

And nothing a conventional exhaust fan can't handle properly installed but if it will make you feel good go for it...

In most restaurants is see a lack of make up air for the cooking hood as a big problem with proper ventilation....
    I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
    Now I can Plumb!

For great information on the history of sanitary sewers including the use of Redwood Pipe
    Visit http://www.sewerhistory.org/
    Did you know some Redwood Pipe is still in service today.

Comment

Hi, I have used Jon-E-Vac toilet ventilation system in my bathroom and I'm pretty satisfied with it. It gets rid of the odor completely !! I think you too can go for it !

Comment

Okay so here we go again with a couple of 1 post wonders tooting the horn of a new product. Well at least they aren't posting back links but of course the name they gave does well enough in searches that they will get traffic...

Interestingly enough the bacteria is non-existant in the smell but will spray out from the bowl when flushed especially with pressure assisted toilets...

So once again a product that has dubious claims in its marketing efforts...

If they have to go through such great lengths to promote their product doesn't it make you wonder..
        I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
        Now I can Plumb!

For great information on the history of sanitary sewers including the use of Redwood Pipe
        Visit http://www.sewerhistory.org/
        Did you know some Redwood Pipe is still in service today.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =