No announcement yet.

Kitchen Faucet Type=Fixed Faucet?


Forum Top GA Ad Widget

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kitchen Faucet Type=Fixed Faucet?

    I'm shopping for kitchen faucets. I have a double sink. Does "Fixed Faucet" mean it will not swivel from sink to sink? On attachment see left hand list, 4th from the bottom.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	faucet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	87893

  • #2
    "fixed faucet = fixed spout, means the exit pipe will not swivel from side to side.


    • #3
      Thanks HayZee518, is there a term they use for a swivel spout? I'm looking for a single handle faucet with side spray so that would be a 2 hole?
      Last edited by not very handy; 07-28-2014, 07:04 PM.


      • #4
        If you go to Lowe's, Home Depot any plumbing supply store or even mid sized hardware stores they will have dozens of faucets like your looking for, "fixed" faucets are kinda rare nowadays.
        Almost any kitchen faucet will be a pivot type. Many will show a picture with a long base plate, in most cases this is optional and meant to cover older 4 hole installations.

        Shop kitchen faucets at Search Results!
        Little about a lot and a lot about a little.
        Every day is a learning day.