Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Flow to Faucet

I have a kitchen faucet that has no flow of water coming out except for a slow trickle on full setting, both hot and cold. The incident started about 1.5 months ago. Originally I thought that it was due to the colder than usual Chicago winter and thought that waiting until it warmed up and thawed would solve the problem. Unfortunately, Spring has come and the warmer weather has done nothing to mitigate the problem. I've done some research and so far the only possible diagnosis is a dirty faucet screen. However, I don't believe this is the problem because the dishwasher that runs off the same hot water pipe before the faucet also does not have any water flow. All my other faucets flow normally so i have no idea what's going on. I hypothesized that it was originally freezing that caused the problem since the pipe to the kitchen faucet runs from the back of my house to the front through my side wall. Any ideas? Thanks.

what make is the faucet?? sometimes a cartage gets turned (Moen) example
    Is it beer thirty??

Comment

But that wouldnt explain the dishwasher not working?

Comment

are your pipes galvanized steel or copper? if galvanized it is possible with a high mineral content to completely close off.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =