Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathtime Blues

Hi everyone. I am so glad I found this forum because I don't have any idea what to do with this. My Kohler Jacuzzi tub is about 5 years old and was working fine up until about a year ago. Every time I push the button to turn the bubbles on brown particles come out of the jets(YUCK)! I have a whole house water system (Advanta Spla 1.5) that is supposed to remove impurities from the water and I recently had that serviced to make sure that there wasn't a problem with the filter. The technician told me that this might help but I haven't seen any improvement. I don't have this problem anywhere else in the house. I have tried cleaning the jets and letting them run over and over again but with no luck. I would really appreciate any ideas. Thanks very much.

try filling the tub with hot water and add three gallons of vinegar. then set your recirc to bubbles or air flow. let it run a while, then drain it and re-fill but with cold water. keep this up until the discharge runs clear. there may be a scale buildup in the pvc piping.

Comment

Working...
    X
    =