Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aready got one on main line..id rather t off of it before water heater...but its not effecting much as long as its off on that line is it.its 80 at meter so im told

Comment

The pressure regulator should keep the water pressure that enters the house around 60 psi, run the water for a minute and see what the pressure is while the water is running and then see what the pressure is when no water is being used. If it stays around 60 and then slowly starts to climb the pressure regulator will probably need to be replaced, the spikes you are seeing are probably being caused by water hammering in the water lines which can lead to damaged water lines and fixtures

Comment

Originally posted by HayZee518 View Post
        yeah there's an air space inside whether up or down.

I agree with the above mentioned post. I think you can go with it. Distant from it I would like to share a piece of information with you regarding improvement of your home and hiring the best people for it. It has completely become easy now to hire a contractor to work for your home. There is a service jobtrio.com available online where you can get to know a company before you hires them to work on your home. They provide plumbers, painters and landscapers. They help you to find out the contractor who exactly matches your needs. Hence leaf through the mentioned link to make improvement at your home.

Comment

thanks but i do my own and have leads if i cant.
          I will tap into main line after regulator- for the teeed single line thats not regulated- and cap that line( single high line- un regulated) off...

regulator is working great also to all lines-after it-
          ill set it to 55 and tank 53.

Comment

I precharge expansion tanks to the working pressure of the system.
            I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
            Now I can Plumb!

For great information on the history of sanitary sewers including the use of Redwood Pipe
            Visit http://www.sewerhistory.org/
            Did you know some Redwood Pipe is still in service today.

Comment

Working...
            X
            =