Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painting Business Startup

I was wondering if anyone out there owns a painting business. I am seriously considering starting up. I have been doing it part-time for friends and family and the requests are mounting up. I was just wondering if it would be profitable to just do interior painting. I also don't know how to wallpaper, so is this a problem? My biggest concern is how to do estimates. Are there any general "rules of thumb", or any computer programs out there to give an idea of what to charge people. Any help you could provide me would be great.

Try this site, I got the program from a local bookstore, it comes with the book and updatable CD. I LOVE it, gives you the rates in any area.
    I highly recomend it. I use it every day for my construction company and my plumbing company. Good luck on your venture, and take my advise (Given to me by a 70 year old man who runs a very sucsessfull rubbish company) Take it slow and steady.

Craftsman publishes books and software for construction professionals. Publishers of National Estimator Cloud, Construction Contract Writer, National Construction Estimator, National Appraisal Estimator and More.
    If you think a professional is expensive,
    Just see what till you see what an amature will cost you!!

Comment

Working...
    X
    =