Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concrete floors

I have previously painted concrete floors. They are a hidious faded maroon. This is in a rent house of a friend of mine, so I would like to fix the floors since I will be living there for a couple of years, but I don't want to spend more than a couple of hundred dollars. I have recently seen some beautifully stained floors through work, is it possible to get the same look with paint? Can I paint over the existing paint? If not how do I remove the existing paint. This is a large surface and my two dogs, my cat, and myself will be living in the house during this whole renovation. Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated. Oh and it's beyond the option of rugs because dirt collects so bad and the floors are impossible to clean. The floors really need to be a very glossy finish to help with cleaning. Thanks, Jen

I have applied Skim Stone which is like a colored cement that you can apply in layers much like Venitian Plaster. I actually plan on doing the whole house in this product. I have seen designs done, but I have only done the stone look so far

Nyx

Comment

Working...
    X
    =