Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pressure cleaner setup

Did you learn how to set up the pressure cleaner on a trailer? Can you help me out?
    What if i have a Pressure release valve on my unloader.

is this for a gas powered pressure washer? the unloader throttles down the gas engine when its not providing power to pressurize the pump. input water is just "there"

Comment

pressure washer

ya its a cold water, gas machine. I dont understand how the water will get sucked into the machine and how the back flow will return to the tank when the machinees idle.

Comment

there is a clutch linkage between the pressure pump and the gas engine. with the gas engine running, the unloader is actuated and the clutch disengaged. when you press the nozzle handle, the pressure system senses the drop in pressure and closes the unloader and actuates the clutch that tells the engine to speed up. the water in is "just always there" when the pump is operating it takes the input water sucking it in and presurizes it for use. if you have an input water tank, chances there is a ball type float that opens/closes as the tank water is used up. a bypass from the pump may have a return line to the tank.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =