Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Residing house

Residing the house before the snow falls. How hard could it really be right? Well so far I have run ito a number of issues, the first being... I have no idea whats so ever how to put the stuff on. Second how to I get it to stay on? Third how do you..., okay I need to do some research. I just wanted to replace the the stinkin gold colored spot. Any ideas on how to get the iron off the siding so I dont have to replace it? We recently purchased a water softner so that this wont happen in the future. If you are having the same issue with iron I can tell you to check out RainSoft . I dont know how to do the siding but these guys were fab. Came out to the house tested our water and had us iron free in a week. Well almost I still have to fix the siding!

I think you're going to have to clarify your question a little. You want to remove iron stains from your siding. Is it a spot, or is the entire side of your house stained? What kind of siding do you have? Wood, vinyl, aluminum, fiber cement?

Comment

Working...
    X
    =