Collapse

Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I go again. . . posting a link to Home Depot.

Torsion Spring, Left Wind, .250 x 1-3/4 in. x 32 in., White-GD 12231 at The Home Depot

It looks like you can get them shipped (but, you can't buy them in Stock???) in CA.
    Mark
    Owner of 1 house (3200 SQ.FT., 4 car garage)
    Owner of 3 rental houses (partner with the bank.)

Comment

Your point is ?
      Little about a lot and a lot about a little.
      Every day is a learning day.

Comment

(Sorry, for some reason - hasn't been explained to me??? - ALL of my posts have been deleted???)

Anyways, I had to show 15 posts to allow me to post a link so, thats why all the junk. . .

Hopefully this link helps others.
        Mark

Comment

who are you helping??? you post about a torsion spring for a garage. the op was talking about a stripped drive sprocket. no bearing what so ever to the post. useless information.

Comment

ok, what do you know about cement? Tell me what is in cement. Tell me what the SLUMP of concrete denotes. What is the ideal SLUMP of 6,000# concrete mix. How is SLUMP measured?

Comment

I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by, "OP". If you are talking about the link. . . It works fine for me. . . Mine links, "Prime-Line Torsion Spring, Left Wind, .250 x 1-3/4 in. x 32 in., White"
              Mark

Comment

OP=Original Poster

Comment

I'm helping no one! The only stocks I own are those in My 401k and I don't know what is owned. I don't work for anyone involved in home improvement either. Hope that answers your question. You???
                  Mark

Comment

Thank You.

Originally posted by HayZee518 View Post
                    OP=Original Poster
                    Mark

Comment

if you aren't helping anyone what are you doing in a home repair forum? as far as your private life goes, I could care less! What you have in interest bearing accounts, how much your 401K is, is none of my business.
                      MY business is promoting this forum and helping people the best that I can, and if I can't follow that lead, I'll search high and wide looking for a solution.
                      IF you are seeking friendship or a discussion chat in THIS forum, you are in the WRONG forum! Go to Garden Web. They like people like you! They'll tear you apart at the seams!

Comment

The reason for my original thread was to find out if CA (and other States) had done something to make selling Torsion Springs illegal. My neighbor just got done Spending $300 for a 20 minute replacement of theirs. (I'm seeing them for about $80.)

If this forum doesn't want to discuss how homeowners can save a couply hunded bucks it has a problem. I'm going to be honest here "A Serious Problem."

This IS an issue to discuss. A couple Hundred Serious.

I'm trying to find out if I should actually keep one just in case. . .

If these aren't serious issues please point me to a Forum that sees them as such.

Also, is there anyway I can get back my Posts?
                        Also, if you are going to delete my posts a PM with a reason would be nice.

It appears there aren't as many posters as their should be . . . Do you think that could have something to do with your openion of others or policy towards people???
                        Mark

Comment

nope, people log in from pakistan, the uk, india looking for a free ad. we don't condone these. quickest way to get banned. costs over $500 to put on this forum.

Comment

As a result of basic safety concerns, as well as, likely lawsuits with regard to accidents to other people, torsion springs providers don’t generally sell the items to unskilled persons.

Comment

Thank You.

Do you know if it is a law or just something avoided based on lawsuits???

Originally posted by HayZee518 View Post
                              As a result of basic safety concerns, as well as, likely lawsuits with regard to accidents to other people, torsion springs providers don’t generally sell the items to unskilled persons.
                              Mark

Comment

call your building inspector's office and ask him.
                                as far as your other posts go, I can't reverse the delete order.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                =