Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal receiver for LiftMaster 373P remote

Had a Liftmaster 3800 direct drive Garage Door opener installed on my double wide door about 2 years ago. It works great and have had no troubles with it since installation. It uses the 373p 3-button remote to operate the opener. Would like to use the 373P remote (button 2 or 3) on my other older Sears overhead opener. But they use a different frequency.
    My question; is there a universal receiver available to use with the Liftmaster 373P remote?

I have an electric gate that uses an outdated clicker. Liftmaster (that's just one of their names) don't sell that clicker anymore. The replacement to me (I am a dealer for them) was close to $40.00. I went on ebay and found a little one button 1/3 the size of the normal one and it was less than $10.00. It has better range than the old one also. I'm sure if you put the number of yours in ebay, you will come up with something.

Comment

Yes, there is a plug in receiver from LiftMaster , but most has a very short range for the remotes. You might want to look at LiftMaster universal remotes that can operate most openers, or LiftMaster 893Max remote that can operate any Chamberlain, LiftMaster Craftsman opener with a learn button since 1993.

Comment

The $17.00 price would be acceptable, but the $40.00 wasn't. Maybe they quit giving me a discount because I buy so little from them. The last time I bought the single button ones from them, they were $12.00 each.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =