Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats peeing in flowers

Does anyone have any ideas on keeping the neighborhood cats out of the flower beds? It is hard on my wife when she finds a "surprise" and gets to gagging

I dont want to have to break out the bb gun

cats peeing in your garden

Get a dog....ha..just kidding someone told me cats know when there is a dog around...however I use mothballs, they work for awhile until they get rained on and also cayenne pepper works great, cat licks his paws and hates the taste...won't come back.....:

Comment

Too bad they don't make a motion sensor snake, cats hate um, cat walks past beam, snake starts hissing and wigglin, cat gets a goin
      ORR get a recording of dogs barking, set it up with a motion sensor, cat walks in, dogs bark, cat leaves!
      If you think a professional is expensive,
      Just see what till you see what an amature will cost you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn Donker
        Get a dog....ha..just kidding someone told me cats know when there is a dog around...however I use mothballs, they work for awhile until they get rained on and also cayenne pepper works great, cat licks his paws and hates the taste...won't come back.....:
        HaHa at the dog.. I actually have 2 and they leave the flower beds alone. Squirted them with water hose a few times and that broke them.

I like the cayenne pepper. So there are no issues with it harming your typical flower bed type plants?

Thanks

Comment

Cats n' snakes...

Not sosure about those snakes, at least not garter's...Spike Kitty has brought a few of them in the house for us. Maybe a boa or rattler might work?

Comment

Working...
          X
          =