Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• down load files

hi fellows.2 computers,one on line ,,1 not.i want to transfer window media
    player to the unit not on line.how do i transfer win player to disk so that i can load it to my not on line computer.thanks for your help...stan

media player should be part of the bundled software in windows xp. if not create a cd with all media files and install on non online machine

Comment

dowwnload files

last nite i was going to install windows 98 on my unit thinking i might get win media plyer that way but some where along the line my unit crashed.a fatal thing happened.i have a message telling me how to restart like press any key their is a two tone pitch in the little speaker.i cant get any further than that.is it junk? 1.7gig .40gig hd 128 ram .dvd cd and cd hope you can help
      thanks much sorry to bother you all...stan

Comment

windows 98 and windows 95 runs under the old msdos. somewhere you must have a bootup disk to get you going. It has on it command.com, sys.ini and io.sys. I have a windows 98 and a windows 98se disk.

Comment

files

thanks fellow.worked ok.heywhy is there no logo on firefox start.i am able to use bookmark ok.thanks much...stan

Comment

FireFox is part of the site Mozilla FireFox. The "start" logo is an orange fox wrapped around a globe.

Comment

files

have the logo on desk top i click and it takes me to what use to be firefox page
              it has a message saying firefox cannot find server at en-us.start.mozilla.i dont remember doing any thing to cause it.thanks for your help...stan

Comment

here's the url I found on firefox

Choose from Desktop, iOS, Android, or let us email you a mobile download link.

Comment

Working...
                X
                =