Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HayZee518
    replied
    firefox is great! now, try to get rid of ie from your machine. it can't be done! there's so much that functions off ie even when you're not connected to the internet. just make sure that firefox recognizes itself as the default browser.

Leave a comment:

• pushkins
    replied
    Yep, Firefox is much more stable a platform than IE but then again Arctic Ice is more stable than IE....lol

Leave a comment:

• SlowCoder
    replied
    Originally posted by LazyPup View Post
    PS....gotta say....I'm liking Firefox much...MUCH better than IE.

Are you kidding me? I like lead pencils, yellow wide ruled paper and the U.S.Postal Service better than I.E.
    Haha! Made me laugh.

pushkins, I think you'll find that Firefox is more stable, secure, and has more useful features than IE.

Lazypup, What do you have against lead pencils and wide ruled paper?

Leave a comment:

• LazyPup
    replied

Are you kidding me? I like lead pencils, yellow wide ruled paper and the U.S.Postal Service better than I.E.

Leave a comment:

• pushkins
    replied
    I'm an idiot...I got it worked out, there is no "abc" on the tool bar, it just under lines the words and you right click on the misspelled word for the correct spelling or substitutes.
    Maybe not as convenient as IE but none the less effective.

Just in case anyone else needed to know.

Leave a comment:

• HayZee518
    replied
    Is this spell checker part of firefox or an independent program? I never went that far into firefox but the newest upgrade just came through last week. windows xp has a screen that has compatibility between win xp and stuff meant for win 98 and win 95

Leave a comment:

• pushkins
    started a topic Firefox and spell check

Firefox and spell check

Okay, I gave in and installed "Firefox" as my new internet browser, my problem comes in when I try to install spell check, it keeps coming up "unable to install due to incompatable program. Anyone have any ideas ?

Working...
X
=