I have a natural gas fireplace (gas log). It seemed to work ok last year when we first bought the house but this year it is intermittent. Will sometimes work ok but most of the time it shuts down on its own. It will sometimes come back on and will cycle on and off every few seconds. Then eventually it will just stay off. Each time it shuts off it can be quickly started again by recycling the on-off switch. Any ideas?
Gas log is intermittent
Collapse
X
Trending
Collapse
-
by luvojibHello everyone.
I’m considering installing permanent LED lighting around my home and would like to hear from anyone who has experience...-
Channel: Everything Else
-
-
by pisovigHello everyone.
I’m looking to upgrade my welding helmet and would appreciate some advice from people who have tried different models....-
Channel: Everything Else
-
-
by HawkIt might be nice and helpful if we had a thread where we (members) introduced ourselves and what trade(s) we're involved with. Just a thought, what do...
-
Channel: Everything Else
-
Tag Cloud
Collapse



Comment