I have a storage cabinet with 2 doors. I am missing the part shown below for one of the doors. It attaches to the inside of the door with the screw as shown so that the door can be locked. Can I buy such a part and if so what is it called? Thank you.
Click image for larger version

Name:	cabinet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	88034