Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redoing my room

I'm re-doing my bedroom...I want to change the rooms feeling from little girl to young woman...My room at the moment has a poster of Winnie the Pooh on a plain white wall, a Tweety Bird Comforter, and stuffed animals are on my bed, the ledge over my closet, and even on the top of my bookshelf. My room is kind of small, so there's not a lot of room for moving furniture around, or adding new furniture...I have already cleaned out some of my unneccesary drawers, and gotten a brand new white dresser. I dont have that much $$ to spend, and I want to know if anyone has any suggestions for me[?]: I want to be able to make my room look more like me, at a cost efficient and in a space efficient way.

This might sound silly, but your room should say something about you. Consider your interests and incorporate them into your design. Are you a sports person? a music lover? Maybe horses? Boys? You may like the frilly, lacy pinks and roses or perhaps some radical way out star wars type thing. The bottom line is, if i were to come into your room right now, what would it say about you? Delicate lady? Tomboy? rowdy redneck? Keep in mind that this is your space in the world, do not be concerned about what you think others might like, do what you like. If you are a studious person a nice desk would be perfect but if you hate homework but love to dress up, you may use the same space for a nice vanity table, and if your a tomboy you may need a gym locker, and what girls room would be complete without a sound system and telephone?

Comment

Working...
    X
    =