Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diagrams

Morning all,

I'd like to know how you guys submit your diagrams/sketches.

I draw with Autocad and I'd love to help others using a sketch or even a pic. Heck sometimes I'll include a sketch to better illustrate what I'm trying to describe in my questions!

Take note, if this sketch posting process is done the way pictures are posted, I had a few problems doing that. Last time I posted pics the whole URL didn't copy itself to my posting. So if anyone tried viewing the pics it didn't work. You had to actually "type" in the URL-then it worked.

What am I doing wrong?

Craig

I am not certain what all formats will upload because i always convert my pictures or illustrations to JPEG format before submitting.

The maximum format should be 550 x 550 pixels.

I either create the illustrations or open pictures or drawings into Microsoft "Paint" to perform all edits. Once the picture or illustration is ready in "Paint" hit file-save as and assign a file name, on the second line in the "Paint" save box select the JPEG format and hit save. That will save it to your hard drive.

Once you have the picture in your hard drive open the forum dialogue box to "reply to post" and input your text. The look in the upper left border of the text box and you will see "Upload Image".

click the upload image line and a box will open and you will see a tab marked "browse". Hit browse and then find the picture file on your computer. When you select the image on your computer hit "Submit" and it transfers to the forum computer, while doing that it will post a complete file address in the upload image box.

Highlight the file address and copy it, then paste that address into the text box in the forum and hit "post new Reply" on the bottom of the text box.

Comment

Working...
    X
    =