the center of my house seems to be sinking, and my walls are showing small cracks above the door frames. What can be done?
foundations
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
correctamundo! I would NOT recomend a home owner nor a novice to ever attemp to try jacking up a house as it is dangerous (Even for the pro) Yes, too many unknowns, even when I do it (My specialty), I need to examine the house first hand, I can not and will not give advise without seeing it. Best thing is to hire someone who is reputable, licensed, insured and mostly can provide you with numbers to satisfied clients that you can talk to.If you think a professional is expensive,
Just see what till you see what an amature will cost you!!
Comment
Trending
Collapse
-
by luvojibHello everyone.
I’m considering installing permanent LED lighting around my home and would like to hear from anyone who has experience...-
Channel: Everything Else
-
-
by HawkIt might be nice and helpful if we had a thread where we (members) introduced ourselves and what trade(s) we're involved with. Just a thought, what do...
-
Channel: Everything Else
-
Tag Cloud
Collapse



Comment