Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Fixer Uppers

How's going everyone. I eventually paln on buying a house in ther near future and was wondering is it cheaper to buy fixer uppers or just buy it the way you would like it ? Also does buying fixer uppers for sale depend on the climate of the industry ?

depends if it's a seller's or buyer's market. if you like doing home improvements and aren't afraid to take out a wall, install a bathroom or just do general fixing up go for it! Nobody's house, already constructed will satisfy all buyers. After about a year you'll know your house and seek doing stuff. I bought a house for $14,900 and put $17,000 into an addition which I did everything myself - footings, concrete, floor, walls, roof. Five years down the line I'm taking out a floor which will give me a cathedral ceiling in my living room.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback hayzee, i've been watching all these shows on HGTV about real estate like Bought & Sold, which focuses on mainly realtors, but they had this episode where some guy was buying a fixer upper, so i thought i would get some opinions on the subject. Ever watched the show ? Its pretty interesting.

Comment

Working...
      X
      =