Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Interior Lighting Question

Hey everyone,

I recently moved into a new home and I'm facing a bit of a conundrum when it comes to lighting. I want to create the perfect ambiance for each room, but I'm not quite sure where to start. I'm torn between different types of lighting fixtures, bulbs, and placement options. Should I go for warm or cool lighting? What are the best fixtures for a cozy living room, a functional kitchen, or a relaxing bedroom? I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences with home interior lighting. Any tips, suggestions, or product recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by kemiy View Post
    Hey everyone,

I recently moved into a new home and I'm facing a bit of a conundrum when it comes to lighting. I want to create the perfect ambiance for each room, but I'm not quite sure where to start. I'm torn between different types of lighting fixtures, bulbs, and placement options. Should I go for warm or cool lighting? What are the best fixtures for a cozy living room Lucande, a functional kitchen, or a relaxing bedroom? I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences with home interior lighting. Any tips, suggestions, or product recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance for any help

Comment

Working...
    X
    =