Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction to myself

Hello everyone.

If you're interested in learning about a digital marketer, let me share a bit about myself. I'm Burak, a digital nomad and avid traveler who has a passion for mountains, not lounge-surfing.

Btw, I specialize in online home service marketing, managing several websites that I've designed to generate calls. While I used to rely on Google My Business for leads, nowadays I am making more Google Call-Only Ads along with some SEO tactics. Basically I am an affiliate for paypercall.

Feel free to ask me anything about home service marketing.

I have dedicated myself to offering top-quality teeth whitening treatments that are safe, effective, and tailored to meet the individual needs of each client. My journey into the field of cosmetic dentistry began with a deep interest in dental health and aesthetics, leading me to pursue extensive training and certification in teeth whitening procedures. Over the years, I have honed my skills and stayed abreast of the latest advancements of teeth whitening stoke on trent in dental technology to ensure that my clients receive the best possible care.

Comment

Working...
    X
    =