Introduction to myself
Collapse
X
-
I have dedicated myself to offering top-quality teeth whitening treatments that are safe, effective, and tailored to meet the individual needs of each client. My journey into the field of cosmetic dentistry began with a deep interest in dental health and aesthetics, leading me to pursue extensive training and certification in teeth whitening procedures. Over the years, I have honed my skills and stayed abreast of the latest advancements of teeth whitening stoke on trent in dental technology to ensure that my clients receive the best possible care. -
Introduction to myself
Hello everyone.
If you're interested in learning about a digital marketer, let me share a bit about myself. I'm Burak, a digital nomad and avid traveler who has a passion for mountains, not lounge-surfing.
Btw, I specialize in online home service marketing, managing several websites that I've designed to generate calls. While I used to rely on Google My Business for leads, nowadays I am making more Google Call-Only Ads along with some SEO tactics. Basically I am an affiliate for paypercall.
Feel free to ask me anything about home service marketing.
Trending
Collapse
-
by luvojibHello everyone.
I’m considering installing permanent LED lighting around my home and would like to hear from anyone who has experience...-
Channel: Everything Else
-
-
by HawkIt might be nice and helpful if we had a thread where we (members) introduced ourselves and what trade(s) we're involved with. Just a thought, what do...
-
Channel: Everything Else
-
Tag Cloud
Collapse
Leave a comment: