Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove/install dishwasher front panel

I've got a Kitchen Aid mdl.# kudp01flss0 dishwasher and I'd like any tips on how to remove and install the stainless steel front panel please and thank you.

The outer door panel is usually held on by screws around the perimeter of the inner door panel. AFAIK nothing else is needed to separate it from the rest of the door.

LINK > KitchenAid KUDP01FLSS0 Outer Door Panel, Stainless

JFYI

Dan O.
    www.Appliance411.com
    The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

Squeaking hinges now

Thanks Dan, that project is done but there is a new problem with loud squeaky hinges at the bottom. The sound was there before but has since increased a lot since removing the panel. I squirted wd40 all around the hinges but no improvement. Any ideas?

Comment

there is a loud squeaky hinges at the bottom.
        There might be a problem with the door balance mount (#9), door balance wheel (#17) or door balance link cable (#24). Illustration items 9, 17 and 24 respectively in the image below.

All are available together is a single kit (see the following link) if needed.

LINK > Door balance link kit

I squirted wd40 all around
        WD40 is not a lubricant, it shouldn't be used as such as it would rarely solve any problems... for long. It is a water displacer (hence the "WD" in its name).

JMO

Dan O.
        www.Appliance411.com
        The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
        X
        =