Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenmore 363.15329100 Dishwasher Problems

All of the sudden (in the last week) all the detergent will not "drain" out of the dishwasher detergent dispenser it goes into. When I go to unload the dishwasher there is still probably 1/4 to half of the detergent from my "cube" still in the dispenser and the dishes are not all the way clean (some plates still have food and some silverware). The dispenser still latches and all that so I'm super confused.

Any thoughts? Last year the machine was leaking and my dad installed a new motor so it is almost a new dishwasher with that expensive part being replaced!

dishwasher

don't even use the detergent compartment. just toss in the detergent into the tub. as it fills it will dissolve. its used mainly on the first cycle anyway.

Comment

Check water level/spraying

all the detergent will not "drain" out of the detergent dispenser
      Detergent doesn't 'drain', it is flushed by the spraying water. If it isn't, it needs to be looked into.

Too little water in the machine or a problem with the pump or wash system could be responsible. Someone should look into it and not just dump the detergent in the tub. If there is a problem it is unlikely to get better and could quite possibly get worse.

The water should usually fill to just below the heating element. Stop the machine and check the water level once fill stops and spraying starts, to see where it is at in comparison to the element. The machine should fill several times through the cycle so check after each time.

Dan O.
      www.Appliance411.com
      The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
      X
      =