Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KitchenAid Dishwasher will not drain completely

I have a KitchenAid Dishwasher Model KUDS22023 that leaves the bottom full of water at the end of a cycle and I can not drain it through another cycle. Help would be appreciated.

Is motor running during drain?

KitchenAid Dishwasher Model KUDS22023
    That model number is incorrect, please double check it. The closest I found was KUDS220T3.

that leaves the bottom full of water at the end of a cycle
    Can you hear the motor running when it should be draining? The main motor turns one way for wash and then reverses for drain.

If the motor IS running during drain, someone will need to check the drain line all the way from the machine to the house plumbing for obstructions. There could also be a problem with the check valve (see the following link) in the drain line. It prevents water from the drain hose siphoning back into the machine when the motor stops turning.

LINK > KUDS220T3 Check Valve (discontinued)

Dan O.
    Appliance411.com
    The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

It is Overflowing

I pushed NORMAL and nothing happened, I pushed RINSE and the motor started running, but in about 5 minutes water started running from the front door. Any ideas?
      George

Comment

That doesn't help to identify the problem I'm afraid. If water was running from the front door because of overfilling, the float and float switch should have prevented that. That float and float switch shouldn't affect draining though.

Dan O.
        Appliance411.com
        The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
        X
        =