Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Badger 1 problem.

Help ! We are in a new house that is just over one year old and the Badger 1 just started to leak from the power cord in the bottom of the disposal. Per their web site it may be an internal leak and needs to be replaces. It looks like I can just tighten the screws by the power plug as thats where the drops of water are coming from. Any ideas would be appreciated..

Thanks.

If you're sure the water is comming from the power cord connection area and not streaming down the sides of the disposal from the sink connection, then take the disposal back and get a new one. Any leaks comming from beneath the power cord plate is dangerous and shouldn't be there. Don't bother trying to tighen up any screws to stop the leak, get a new one.

Comment

OK - it's over 1 year old and the warrenty is done. I think we are going to get the 444 from Insinkerator. The builders install JUNK this I am just finding out.

Thanks A Lot.

Comment

You're right. The badger 1 is junk. But what do you expect for $45?

Did you ever see OHM'S mother in LAW?...... SHOCKING!
        <i>Did you ever see OHM\'S mother in LAW?</i>...... <font color=\"red\">SHOCKING!</font id=\"red\">

Comment

Working...
        X
        =