Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more BUZZ on my dryer!

Hi helpful men!

I've got a Kenmore 90 series electric dryer- 3 years old- and the end of cycle buzzer doesn't work anymore. if you saw me on the street, you'd know this is a real problem -- all my clothes are wrinkled cause i never get to them in time!

my basement had a small water problem and the waterlevel came up to the bottom of the dryer. i'm guessing this is what broke it?

it's a long shot but i thought someone might know how i could fix it.

Cheers!

joanie

Joan
    Not likely water in basement had anything to do with the buzzer problem.
    Chances are the buzzer itself is defective. Usually that part is the control itself.

Timer also could be the cause. When timer reaches the pre set location, it closes a contact switch to activate the buzzer on some models and brands.

Best bet is to replace the buzzer control. Located behind the control panel. Be sure electrical power is turned off and or the power cord is removed from the wall outlet.

Links to the Sears online help pages below.
    Sears Home Page:
    Shop Sears for appliances, tools, clothing, mattresses & more. Great name brands like Kenmore, Craftsman Tools, Serta, Diehard and many others.

Sears Search By Model Number Page:

Whirlpool's Home Web Site: (Also makes appliances for Sears)
    Choose Whirlpool products and home appliances and trust they’ll handle your family’s chores with care. Find the right Whirlpool® Appliance to manage your needs.

Local appliance part stores can help also.
    These places are located in the phone books.

Helping You Too.
    Good Luck.
    ApplianceTech2
    Natural & Propane Gas Appliance Service Rep.
    Use Logic and Common Sense When All Else Fails
    Good Luck.
    ApplianceTech2
    Natural & Propane Gas Appliance Repair Consultation Service Rep.

Comment

Working...
    X
    =