Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dishwasher crud

I live in the country, does anyone know how to keep the inside of my dishwash my going yellow from the well water, have tried everything it seems or am i just stuck with it..its only a couple of years old.

help to clean a dishwasher of stains

Originally posted by Lynn Donker
    does anyone know how to keep the inside of my dishwash my going yellow from the well water
    There are a number of commercial dishwasher cleaners available which could help:

LINK > GlistenĀ® Dishwasher Cleaner and Deodorizer
    LINK > Dishwasher MagicĀ®
    LINK > Glass Magic Performance Booster
    LINK > RoVer Rust Remover

JFYI

Dan O.
    www.Appliance411.com
    The Appliance Information Site
    =D~~~~~~

Comment

Yellow water stains?, I live in the country and it sounds to me as if you may need a whole house filter (Very inexpensive to install and maintain) It is real easy to tell if you have a sediment problem, just remove the lid from your toilet and see if there is anything at the bottom of the tank, it will usually colect here because the water doe's not flow strong enough at the bottom to remove the sediment. If there is, let me know here and I can guid you to installing a filter. Depending on the area, usualy at Lowe's in Richmond, VA you can get all the things needed for less than 100.00 and install it yourself
      If you think a professional is expensive,
      Just see what till you see what an amature will cost you!!

Comment

Working...
      X
      =