Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenmore Washing Machine

I have a model #20632 top-loading washer and need to know how to take the back off t get to the pump etc. Diagram or instructions are appreciated. TIA

Originally posted by FelixTheCatt
    I have a [Kenmore] top-loading washer model # 20632
    I'm afraid that is not a Kenmore appliance model number... at least not a complete one. Did you get it right off the appliance's model and serial number tag? That is the only reliable place the complete model number will be found.

You can find tips for locating the model number identification tag on your appliances in the "Repair Parts' section of my web site linked below.

need to know how to take the back off
    On the most common Kenmore washer models, the back does NOT come off for service. Before you attempt such a thing, get back to us with the model number so we can find out for sure.

JFYI

Dan O.
    www.Appliance411.com
    The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

Ok Dan , thanks for the reply. I will take another look to locate the proper serial number etc.

Comment

on most washers I've come up against, there are two phillips head screws down near the bottom of the front panel. remove these and a couple of snaps dis-engage from the top panel. and the whole panel will come off.

Comment

Working...
        X
        =