Forum Top GA Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frigidaire ultraquiet- not draining

my frigidaire dishwasher is not draining- removed all filters at bottom but found nothing - any ideas?

Originally posted by phoneguy422

frigidaire ultraquiet
    That marketing name is of no help in identifying the appliance in question. Only the appliance's exact model number will properly identify it.

You can find tips for locating the model number identification tag on your appliances in the 'Repair Parts' section of my web site linked below.

any ideas?
    Once we find out what specific design you're dealing with, we may be able to offer suggestions. A problem in the drain hose or pump are the only possibilities I can think of, common to all.

JMO

Dan O.
    www.Appliance411.com
    The Appliance Information Site

=D~~~~~~

Comment

model

its an ultrquiet III - tonight I'll check the drain hose, is the pump easy to change?
      - I'll also get the model #
      Last edited by phoneguy422; 02-19-2007, 08:21 AM.

Comment

its an ultrquiet III
        That means nothing. It is just a fancy marketing name designed to make the appliance more appealing to consumers so they'll buy it.

is the pump easy to change?
        That depends on the design of the dishwasher... which we won't know until you post its model number.

Dan O.
        www.Appliance411.com

=D~~~~~~

Comment

more details

okay - model # is FDB750RCS0 and after watching an entire cycle(seemed to have taken pretty long) I've learned that it has 2 motors or pumps. 1 to circulate the water, another for th drain. the circulating pump seems to work but only once produced enough pressure to spin the top blade. the drain pump never kicked in. So, is the timer not sending the signal to the drain pump,or is the drain pump shot,- how do I determine??

thanx in advance

Comment

model # is FDB750RCS0. I've learned that it has 2 pumps.
            On that model, that is true.

the drain pump never kicked in. So, is the timer not sending the signal to the drain pump or is the drain pump shot
            Both are possibilities.

how do I determine?
            If the pump's motor WAS getting power when it should be running, the control would be doing its job. If the pump was not operating at that time, a problem with it would have to be the case.

LINK > Frigidaire FDB750RCS0 Drain Pump Asm.

If the pump was NOT getting power when it should be draining, the control or the wiring between the two would be suspect and require further investigation.

JMO

Dan O.
            www.Appliance411.com

=D~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
            X
            =